IRS Notice 1444 (EN-SP)

If you have received IRS Notice 1444 (EN-EP) and have shivers running down your back in fear opening the letter.

It's not a notice asking for your stimulus back. It's not a notice that you made an error in your tax return and the taxes will be taken out of your ss check. It's not a notice that they placed a lien on your bank account.

It's a letter from President Trump that your stimulus payment has been approved and direct deposited in your account.

Relax you can stop sweating.

Junk mail

W9XR wrote:

If you have received IRS Notice 1444 (EN-EP) and have shivers running down your back in fear opening the letter.

It's not a notice asking for your stimulus back. It's not a notice that you made an error in your tax return and the taxes will be taken out of your ss check. It's not a notice that they placed a lien on your bank account.

It's a letter from President Trump that your stimulus payment has been approved and direct deposited in your account.

Relax you can stop sweating.

Thank goodness! Most letters do indeed instill fear as soon as you see your name on the envelope with the IRS logo on the top left corner.

robal wrote:

Thank goodness! Most letters do indeed instill fear as soon as you see your name on the envelope with the IRS logo on the top left corner.

Unless you are waiting for a refund, refusing to give them your direct deposit info.

Everyone is waiting wanting to be stimulated by Mnuchin. They make it hard to change the process once you were programmed early on to receive by mail only. I was programmed through that and they locked me out and was unable to change it by giving my direct deposit info. I was scheduled for mailing May 1st. It´s now the 19th. And I´m very visible by direct deposit since I receive the VA and SS pension. Of all the choices, they seem to select the worst! They´ll just take a deep breath and exclaim "close enough for govt work!"

robal