New to Nairobi - Looking for friends

Hi

My partner and I are moving to Nairobi and we are looking for friends in the area.  We are both from London, he is already there and I will be joining him in 3 - 4 weeks.

His phone number is +254704913492....  He's alone until I get there, his name is Sam, mine is Lauren - we are in our 20's and 30's...

Hope to hear from you!!!

Lauren xx

Welcome to Expat.com Lauren !

Hello,
I am Anirban, came to Nairobi on Saturday last week, I will be here for 3 years. Looking for some friendship with good people. Sam, I took a local number just a couple of days back. I'll SMS you sometime.

hi and welcome to kenya - hope you have an amazing time whilst your here - want to meet up and have a drink do let me know. cheers

Hi

Thanks and a drink sounds great!  Do you have a local number or email I can get you on?

254787611099 is my local number. I will be here until July 02, 2011, and will be back at Nairobi on July 12th. Need to travel to US for some business meetings. Looking forward to meet you guys soon. Do SMS me.

Hi Friends,

I am coming to Nairobi on 10th July,2011....looking for new friends...Plz help me out.

Hi, I will be happy to meet. my email is [email protected]

Gillian

laurenc wrote:

Hi

Thanks and a drink sounds great!  Do you have a local number or email I can get you on?

Hi Lauren,

I am Kenyan and work in Nairobi. I would be happy to meet. My email is [email protected].

Gillian.

Hello Gillian and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe an introduction? ;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

am kenyan, i work with young people , hope we can meet my email is [email protected]

Hello turuthi and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

Hi Lauren!
New to nairobi too.  Hope you've found your way around so far?
Moved here alone, also lookin for some new friends.
Keep me posted guys if there's any plans to meet up!

Hello

Welcome to Kenya,hope all is going well.If you have any questions am here and happy to help out

hi, hope you enjoy your stay in kenya. am nelly.anyone seeking to meet a new friend can get in touch on +254 723 120 345. looking forward to being good friends with you. cheers.

Hi I m new too in Nairobi, I m french; and looking new friends, hope to hear you soon (and as you can see my english is bad, but I try to improve :P)

Hi Barbgee and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please avoid using sms language on the forum for better understanding?

Thanks,
Harmonie.

hey. anyone willing and searching for a friend is free to get in touch on 0723 120 345. pleasure. am nelly.

Ashantiz, could you please stop posting your phone number everywhere on the forum ?

Julien, i do not remember that being a rule here, is it?

There is a basic rule : Expat.com is meant to help each other. The baseline of the website is "Share your expat experience".

Well, I don't think giving your phone number everywhere on the forum helps in any way. That's actually quite weird (you don't help, but you quite often give your number)

there is a whole loy of other chat sites i.e mocospace. this aint the only one.

Hey Laurence,a u coming for the get-togethr dinner at Westgate on Sunday from 6:00 pm?Pliz get in touch with anyone who is coming to expand your friendship base here.

Enjoy your stay here!

Hi Lauren, i hope you've met a few interesting people and you're loving Kenya. If you ever have any questions about anything... here to help.Let us know what your experience has been so far...

hey Lauren
Are you already in Nairobi?
Welcome to Kenya
I am a Christian married with 1 four year old daughter
My family would love to be your friends if you dont mind
We dont drink nor smoke
Should you need a chef i can be of help too
thanks
James
my email is [email protected]