Blacklisted by previous imporper medical test

Hello,
I'm a resident of Mumbai.
I had been selected for KDC and was sent a visa for conducting medical tests with khadamat centres in India in 2016.
They found my chest x ray showed cardiomegaly (enlarged heart) and high blood pressure.
Later they called me and told me to consult a cardiologist and my report to be sent to the kuwait embassy which eventually cancelled my visa.
As I consulted a cardiologist, I underwent tests and found no such thing.
Now again I got selected for KDC , they didn't send me a visa for medical. Eventually I called up kdc in kuwait and spoke to them to which they said that ur report must have been uploaded on the computer.
I asked them am I not granted a visa by only kdc or for any other company in kuwait.

So my question is will I get a visa for medical by other companies if selected ?

Also if not, how do I get my name off that blacklist ? Getting a new passport will help ?

Kindly reply.
Thanks .

When you are applying for a new job , you must explain to your new company about your previous medical test and You need to prove that your health condition is ok.

Try to get a medical report and share it with your new company.They need to take the report to the visa department to convince them that you are healthy and to remove you from the blacklist.

I also spoke to somebody else who said the name gets deleted after 4 years and I can get a visa then.
How true is this any idea?