Internationation Schools (Suggestions \names) for 4year old

Dear Expat Forum.

My child will turn 4 years in August and I am looking for a International school for my child to start of her kindergarten \reception year in a formal school.
She is currently  enrolled to a day-care from 9 to 6pm but I am dissatisfied,  by the learning\approach  or even the day care services (paying about RM 11K per year)
Hence, i am evaluating options, any additional options would be very helpful

My budget for the early learning years (KG to grade 1) is between RM 15K to 22K.
My company does not cover child school fees or any other child care benefits so I am looking for budget options, So far i have evaluated the following schools.

1. GIIS, Brickfields--  Not so good reviews from parents , dropped this option.
2. HAVELS , Brickfield - Good review and in my budget, Cambridge syllabus
3. Valley International - New Brickfields campus, not many reviews to conclude
4. ELC - Heard good reviews, its on the higher side of the fees spectrum, the higher grades (Year 2 and beyond ) fees quickly gets out of my projected budget
5. Taylors - good reviews but seems to be over my budget  but fees for higher grades (class 3 onward) really start to increase pretty quickly and is out my projected budget

Any other suggestions? please provide me the names, I Will do the follow like checking fees and consolidating reviews from other sources.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate you looking into this post.

Regards,
RJ

https://etonhouse.edu.my