International moving companies from US/opening a business

Hello,
We are considering to move to Antalya as soon as we are able (after covid travel ban lift). We wanted to know if anyone had experience to recommend a good company to ship belongings (a large house worth of belongings).
Is it worth it to ship to vehicles that are already paid for? If I sell them of course I lose money but how much to ship them and is it worth it?
I hope this covid thing subsides or at least long enough to get out of the US. I feel things will turn for the worse here mainly due to political unrest. Economically, we were already falling apart but this is the nail in the coffin!
Also what is the process of opening a business in turkey? Import/export business in particular?
Always been the entrepreneur type so I wanted to see how easy it was in Turkey?
Thank you for your support and advice in advance.

Try tnt kargo. I found it cheaper compared to others in some cases

Thank you for your replies and advice. I will check both companies.

as per yr post, i understand that you talk about shipment from the u.s., not europe, right? then, forget about trucking, you have to use air or ocean transport. air transport will become very expensive with shortest transit time. in air shipment, 1 cbm is accepted 167 kgs max, if the cargo is heavier, then cbm doesnt count, so mostly used for commercial cargo. in ocean shipment, 1 cbm is accepted 1 ton, cheapest with much longer transit time. be noted that container liners only accept full container shipment. if the volume of yr cargo is partial, you will have to work with a freight forwarder. the point is that they always quote very competitive rates, and later they screw you at port of destination on local charges, as long as you fight for yr right, the amount of storage charges rise up, and finally you obey to be robbed. so you better work with brand names suck like tnt, ups, dhl, etc.
apart from these, it most probably wouldnt worth if no sentimental or antique values. you better leave all there, buy new ones here. remember that you will have to pay for inland trucking at both sides for door-to-door delivery. just get some offers and compare to the value of yr belongings.
about yr other words, come first, stay for a while, it will be a very radical decision to move from the u.s. to turkey, think twice.

thanks for the reply

Thank you for your insight. I appreciate the advice.
I would like to start over fresh. Better start trying to sell everything now if possible. I mean the things in Turkey are less expensive relative to the US and I wouldn't mind simplifying. If the cost of shipping exceeds the amount it would cost to just replace the things we need then it doesn't make sense, plus the hassle.
As for thinking twice. If you follow what is going on in the US it is a very dark and crazy situation. I much rather be in a Muslim country with a lower cost of living and a culture of respect. US is a mess and as a small business owner it seems impossible now to survive. The stimulus package is just another way to Enslave the population into more debt. The economy of the US is exactly that: Debt.

But my biggest concern is the culture my children will grow up in. It is already hard as it is, but it seems the end of days... Where the liar is respected and wrong is considered good and normal.  Honestly I want to run from here now! Sad to say because this is my home.
Not to mention Turkey has enchanted me and I wish to explore this beautiful land with my family.

I really really agree with you. I live in London and I am looking for a way to move in Turkey.
Just hearing the adhan can make a huge difference .