COVID Safe area - Tiara Mutiara 2 Condo

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know if area near Tiara Mutiara 2 condo is safe now during Covid 19?

I am planning to rent a unit there, but not sure if the district in which this condo is a safe zone or not. I can't seem to find the information in google as well.

The complete address is: Tiara Mutiara 2 Serviced Apartment, Jalan Puchong, Taman Kuchai, 58200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

Can anyone let me know if the area is safe from covid and can I rent out the place? I am not able to find the information if the area is in red zone, yellow or green zone.

Actually I am not sure about the proper ways of checking. But if I were in your position, I would do either or both of the following. Firstly, call up the condo management and ask them directly. Secondly, I would contact any property agent with units for sale there and ask them the direct question. There may well be an official number to call to enquire about such information but sorry I am not aware of it,

Actually I did inquire about the condo with agent. They said its safe, but I wanted to know about if the area where this condo is safe or not. I just wanted to know if the are is not in red or yellow zone due to covid.