Young woman moving to Al Ain

Hey ppl iam new 2 dis site :) bt long time in alain :)
If der z any meetings or info required plz feel free :)

Hi Im moving from London to Al Ain in the next few mths but am originally from northern ireland. I was wondering what life is like there as I have lived in saudi arabia before. Do women have to wear an abaya and what type of social life is there out there? Cant wait to go and meet you all out there.

hi young woman,
       In which hospital you are going because one of my friend is working as a nurse there, so it may be possible to help you if you are going in same hospital.

hi dear,
its not an issue. you can wear anything accept bikinis in the public. anything social is ok here.

guys, girls ,  lets do on wdenesday night to mobazzar coffe shop or lasure coffe shop.

HI frnds

Hi friends. I'm here in Al Ain since 2001. If you need any help let me know. I'm working in College of Medicine in AL Ain

Welcome to new comers and have a nice stay in the best city in UAE.

where will you spend your end of the year night?

Is there any meet up in Al Ain to meet other expats?

Yes. Am here in liesure coffe shop now.  Join me.

Hi welcome to AL AIN.Enjoy a great life here.

iwelcome dear i hope u are enjoying ..i live in dubai but my best friend is from Alain so i can troduce to u if u dnt mind

Hiya
I will be moving to Al Ain to work in Amana hospital in april and need any help you can give me. I have accommodation for one mth but will need somewhere after that but not sure where to start. How are you finding it out there and hope you message back.

Talk soon
Pauline.

Hi i am new to this forum and will be in AL AIN in few days.Wish to make some good friends.

rebecca130885 wrote:

Hi,

Im a young single woman andd have just been offered a staff nurse post in Al Ain. Ive never been to the UAE and i dint know anyone here.  Is there any advice / info out there for me re making friends, hospital accomadation, way of living etc.

Please help

Thanks

hi. how can i help u

hy
welcome to al ain . i am working as a doctor in al ain . its nice place to live and work . u can find many nice friends here . accomodation is generally not a problem... depends on what kind of accomodation you r looking for . you can e mail me on [email protected] if u need further help.
regards

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Try to find an offer in Dubai .. It would be better for you .. Unless you will come to AL Ain for the first stage and then shift to Dubai ..

hiii rebbecca  am also new here in al ain looking for gud frnds group... am a dancer from india

Hello.

Please note that this thread is from 2011 :rolleyes:

Thanks

Karen.

hiii am new in al ain too

Hi,

Dear most welcome to AlAin without any tension, well dear as u write that u have been from Sudia arabia & ladies wearing abia etc,TRUE but here in UAE AlAin is absolutely changed the life of UAE..... alain,dubai,Abudhabi etc is just like Europe.because i have spend 3 years in england (london)and i know the difference very well, dear u will feel very good when u will be here.thanks
if u need my help please, my mail:([email protected])Mob:00971559636153. thanks

hi ,

welcome to AL AIN , im FARES  , 30 old , work as engineer .

for any help or assistance plz send email : [email protected]

hi ,

can we contact through  email : [email protected]

Hi all.

Please note that this thread is quite old. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi

Welcome to alain

hello Rebecca , i have lived in Al ain for three years and i have not encountered any problems meeting different people from different nationalities . you can start by meeting forum members here that are currently in Al ain how about that for a start ?

Hi Staticzoo,

Please note that rebecca130885 posted this thread some years ago, please feel free to create a new topic on the Al Ain forum. This might help. ;)

Regards,

David.

Alain is nice and simple city, I am sure you will like it

good luck

HII AM NEW TOO IN AL AIN LOOKING FOR SOME NEW FRNDS ADD ME ON WHATS APP 0528939781

@ neevdance -> Hello :) As it has been said before, it would be great if you could lower caps lock while writing on the forum. Thanks. Karen :)

Hi,

Please note that I think you already reached here, in Al Ain, so you need any assistance or help. Please do contact 0507363754, we will help you .

Regards
John

Hi I have recently shifted to Al Ain from Dubai .I am 40+ and looking for friends to hang out with.

Hi mmj,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that this is an old thread.

I will suggest you to create a new discussion on the forum networking Al Ain for better interaction.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

(P.S: Please note that Expat.com is not a dating website. It should be used to exchange information and ideas for expatriates)

Hi guys

I noticed this thread was from 2011 so I decided to start a new one. I am new to Al Ain also and would love to get out there and meet new people.

Any that knows about coffee groups or ways to people I would love to hear from you.
check out my post!

Thanks

Zoe

Hi,
Wish you a good stay in Al Ain. If you still haven't found a convenient accomodation, I have many friends who can help you. If still look for help let me know and I will do my best to help you.
Regards
Odaibat

hey rebecca how are you this is farhan here wana meet for hangout 0504601800

Are you still in alain?

Hi Rebecca I think it's a gr8 move, I am also from SA and have been here just more than 2 years, to meet more people the rugby club is the place to go, it's close to Tawam Hospital, there's a gym, swimming pool, resturant and bar and a lot of South Africans, the club is also known as Al Ain Equestrian club.
I know just the girl who can set you up with visas and accommodation and just about every thing.

Regards.

Hiiiii all,
I live in Al Ain also and enjoy this green city..it's such a safe and comfortable place to live..
[Moderated: please post your ad in the Language classes in Al Ain section]
;)

hi welcome to al ain