Moving to Morocco

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Ahmad, I am from Jordan and currently working in Jordan in City of Aqaba.

I am working as HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) Advisor & PFSO (Port Facility Security Officer), my target is to find a job in company which is specialized in ports management and operation. The port where I am working now is a port for liquid natural gas transferring.

I made some searches about ports in Morocco and I found a verity of ports there such as port of Casablanca and others like port of Tangier. What I need exactly, if someone can help me with the names of companies who are working in this field so I can apply for job opportunity.

As well as, I need information regarding the average cost of living in city such as Casablanca.

Hi Ahmad,

Here's the contact of a company which may be works  in the same field as yours.

[email protected]

I hope so that they can give you more usefull informations about what you're asking for.

For your question about the cost of the life  in Casablanca. It's a little more expensive and harder

comparing it to other smaller cities of Morocco but i think it doesn't matter. If we have work and get a

qood Salary no Problem.

If you need any other informations don't hesitate.

Khalid