Job seeker in Cape Verde

Hi.
I'm Mr Sibeko in south africa looking vacancy for trade rigger or rigger forman position. My contact details:

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mr Sibeko,

Welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Cape Verde section, it can help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

My stone in the building. The official language is Portuguese.

Unfortunately, this is not a job for which a foreigner would be hired. There is no shortage of workers in the construction industry and all of the jobs are taken by local Cape Verdeans and immigrants from Guinea-Bissau.

In addition, the official language is Portuguese and the local dialect is Kriolu. The construction industry is dominated by local firms and firms from Portugal. If yo cannot speak either of these, you will not be employable here in the construction industry. So, if you cannot speak either of these languages, you will not be employable here in the construction industry or any industry which relies on cheap local labor.

Good luck in your job search. Cape Verde should not be anywhere on your list (it's a tiny country wth a very small market ... not many jobs are created here).

Angelo

Serrialeonmandla@com wrote:

Hi.
I'm Mr Sibeko in south africa looking vacancy for trade rigger or rigger forman position. My contact details: