Job Enquiry

Good Afternoon.
Hope this message meet you well? I will like to make an enquiry on job placement in health safety and environment, hospitality, or administrative in Cape Verde. I will be glad if I can get it because I want to relocate to Cape Verde.

Welcome to the forum

I suggest you undertake a Google search for companies in Cape Verde and contact them about potential jobs.
It may be difficult, if not impossible to find work as the economy is not great and it depends on foreign aid for income. Emigrants from Cape Verde also send funds home to family.

Hi there. No one will extend any job offers to you via this forum. Also, if you are not fluent in Portuguese, it is impossible to get a job with the local employers. English is only acceptable on the tourist island of Sal in the tourism/hospitality sector. Again, no one will offer you employment unless you physically present yourself and enquire about job openings at the hotels, restaurants, etc in Sal (or Boa Vista).

Regards,

Angelo

Bashboardman wrote:

Good Afternoon.
Hope this message meet you well? I will like to make an enquiry on job placement in health safety and environment, hospitality, or administrative in Cape Verde. I will be glad if I can get it because I want to relocate to Cape Verde.