How to start small callcenter business in the philippines

Hi everyone! Me and my husband are planning to start to start a small callcenter business in our province but unfortunately we don't know how to start. Can anyone help me how to start that business?thank you and Godbless!

Hi Makojc08,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to check this article : Setting up a business in the Philippines.

Hope it helps,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Have you run call centres before?

I commend you for your bravery Makojc08 in our current climate, Priscilla Gives great advice and I would also recommend that google can be your best friend.
I would ask your product knowledge/expertise (field) to get interest to snag a contract from a or multiple companies looking to outsource.
Telephone and internet reliability is also a necessity especially in some provinces.

Good luck and let us know how you fare.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi,

I've experience of setting up a Call Center along with my expert team & associates based in PH & later served the client as Strategic Business Restructuring & Operations Consultant in Batangas City in PH...can support in complete delivery of technology set up, maintaining the infrastructure & day to day Operations. 

You may write to me further on ***
Thanks & regards,
Rajesh M.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum
Makojc08 wrote:

Hi everyone! Me and my husband are planning to start to start a small callcenter business in our province but unfortunately we don't know how to start. Can anyone help me how to start that business?thank you and Godbless!

Call centers are a dog eat dog business. High turn over of staff to. You sound like ya never had any experience with call center. You should work in one first and see if it's for you..

HI Makojc,

Munchie gives good advice.

It's a really bad idea to start a business with which you have no experience and about which you know very little if anything.

You will probably spend a great deal of money (likely much more than you are prepared to spend) learning the business even if you eventually succeed, and even with professional help.

What do you have to bring to the table that would give your business an advantage relative to other, established businesses?

If you can't answer that question, why would you want to start that business?

bizwizard wrote:

What do you have to bring to the table that would give your business an advantage relative to other, established businesses?

If you can't answer that question, why would you want to start that business?

Money laundering?