Can I have my PNB Bank wire money to USA without me being in Manila ?

Hi everyone! Can I have my PNB Bank in BGC: Bonifacio Global City Wire my money ($20K) to me in USA without me being physically present there in the Philippines?
I live in USA. I'm a US Citizen. I have 2 investment condos in BGC: Bonifacio Global City.
I can easily send them all my info and passport Details but I have doubts if they will agree to wire my money to me in USA .... any suggestions ...?
Thanks!

You would do better to ask them. I have PNB online banking. I can transfer money to myself, but I think that might only be pesos in the local banking community. There is a tab where you can write to them..

Watch out for OTP text.  Many bank transfers  demand to send an OTP text with a verification code.  If you cannot get those from the Philippines to the US you will have difficulty.

I suggest that you write to them... I am very much sure they will help you

KenUSA wrote:

Hi everyone! Can I have my PNB Bank in BGC: Bonifacio Global City Wire my money ($20K) to me in USA without me being physically present there in the Philippines?
I live in USA. I'm a US Citizen. I have 2 investment condos in BGC: Bonifacio Global City.
I can easily send them all my info and passport Details but I have doubts if they will agree to wire my money to me in USA .... any suggestions ...?
Thanks!

Hi,

I'm new here in the site ( expat.com ) , somehow i stumble upon your message here. I recently reaches the stage i need to reach out to bank to apply for home loan for my condo. I am just bit up-sad that , not all the bank will give you loan, imagine there are more than 5 banks here in MNL , only 1 bank which is BDO give you loan. Plus this is something that really surprise me , cause all the property agent i met , keep pushing expat to invest here in Philippine , but true is when comes to bank financing you're basically out of options , thats bit weird.

May i ask for advice ,  is there anything we as expat should be aware off? in term of any surprises like hidden charges etc..

There are a few PNB bank branches in the USA you might call them there is one in Texas and California be but I forget how many