Getting a work permit as a freelancer

Hello,

I am currently an employ of a company here in Belgium and I have a new single work permit. I am thinking of going freelance but I still want to live in Belgium. Does anyone has experience with this? Is it even possible? I have heard of professional card, but also heard that's quite hard to get. Another option would be to create an umbrella company and hire myself, but I am not sure if this is even possible or how costly it will be.

I live in Belgium and work in the Netherlands, I have a limited company and a vat number, if you want to live there permanently you would have to register with the town hall,

Hi!

I am in the same situation. Have you resolve the issue? I would like to know where to check to apply.

Thanks.

rgio :

Hello,

I am currently an employ of a company here in Belgium and I have a new single work permit. I am thinking of going freelance but I still want to live in Belgium. Does anyone has experience with this? Is it even possible? I have heard of professional card, but also heard that's quite hard to get. Another option would be to create an umbrella company and hire myself, but I am not sure if this is even possible or how costly it will be.

Dear,

This topic has been commented on many times in the past. Search the archives using the magnifying glass next to your avatar.