Looking forward to be a business partner.

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to be a partner for some on going business, in bagiuo Philippines.

Dunstan Kristi wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to be a partner for some on going business, in bagiuo Philippines.

Hi Dunstan, welcome to the forum. I myself? Looking forward to winning the lotto. Perhaps you could introduce yourself here or the new members thread so we can get to know what you are looking for.
Are you a Philippine citizen? What business experience/qualifications do you have? What type of business are you looking to invest in (your experience/expertise)?

Wish you luck with your endeavours.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:
Dunstan Kristi wrote:

Hello everyone,

Hi Dunstan, welcome to the forum. I myself? Looking forward to winning the lotto.
Wish you luck with your endeavours.

Cheers, Steve.

Me too...me too!!

:D

28 April 2020
Economic Development
Some 1.6 billion people employed in the informal economy – or nearly half the global workforce - could see their livelihoods destroyed due to the continued decline in working hours brought on by lockdowns to curb the spread of COVID-19, the International Labour Organization (ILO) said on Wednesday.
So "LOTTO" is where I'll put my money right now!

Wondering what a Sri Lankan in Bahrain intends to do business wise in the Philippines.

Win the lotto like the rest of us. On a serious note you raise a good question but until the OP introduces him/herself properly we have no idea as to their citizenship, business ideas or aspirations, perhaps a PH national lurking here and there that forgot their origin?

Cheers, Steve.

Dunstan Kristi wrote:

Hello everyone,

What sort of business?

Dunstan Kristi wrote:

Whilst there have been a couple of very nice answers, the most important is the request for information. Your lack of it suggests you aren't serious, and that means you aren't going to get any joy.

Fred, let's wait and see if the OP is serious with forthcoming info. In the mean time?

Cheers, Steve.

I'm also looking for a business partner, plan on cornering the market on used lotto tickets. Also looking for a used bridge.

Aha! There it is!!! I spotted the first inkling of going off topic!!
................ a used bridge...............! Your utter failure to include the fact that you are wanting to invest in a used bridge is headed south for sure! However I believe you actually are referring to the Brooklyn Bridge as so many have went broke investing in it!
:D:lol:

lasvegan wrote:

Aha! There it is!!! I spotted the first inkling of going off topic!!
................ a used bridge...............! Your utter failure to include the fact that you are wanting to invest in a used bridge is headed south for sure! However I believe you actually are referring to the Brooklyn Bridge as so many have went broke investing in it!
:D:lol:

Actual fact, I've been to Lake Havasu Arizona many times and somewhere I have a picture of the London Bridge with it's bullet holes from ww 2. The bridge was built in the 1830's over the river Thames and bought & moved to Lake Havasu in 1967 by Robert McCulloch.

It was a used bridge.

It is too soon to buy the Brooklyn Bridge built in 1883, but someday it will be replaced.

Looking for Investors. Hahahaha

:D:D:D:/

What kind of permit would he get if he finds a partner? An investor´s visa?

I have been to bridge also!

A bridge too far!

lol
for sure
1957 Bridge Over the River Kwai

A bridge over trouble waters

A Bridge Too Far (1944)

Billy Joe jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge

This is the OP's submission, whether or not he/she wants to buy, invest in shares or jump of a said bridge is irrelevant.

Yet again we/some wander.
As he/she OP has not responded, probably spam and we should put this topic in the grave.

Cheers, Steve.

We tried to 'bridge the gap'

:|

bigpearl wrote:

As he/she OP has not responded, probably spam and we should put this topic in the grave.

Cheers, Steve.

Maybe a Troll (Living Under a Bridge)

W9XR wrote:
bigpearl wrote:

Cheers, Steve.

Maybe a Troll (Living Under a Bridge)

Possibly trolling yes.

Cheers, Steve.

bigpearl wrote:

Possibly trolling yes.

It's more likely the OP's English is weak, or his plans are very weak, so he's less than likely to get good answers or follow up the inquiry.
However, perhaps the OP will get his ducks in a row and come up with something more detailed.

Get a wife, ha ha ha ha ha

DomDrago wrote:

Groucho Marx:
"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."

W9XR wrote:
DomDrago wrote:

Groucho Marx:
"Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife."

Hmmm...sounds kinky!!!

:D

So many responses to an obvious troll, some serious (?)... Plus a chance to have a little fun.

The real opportunity selling bridges is in dentistry