Want to invest or partner in business

Looking to be business partner or invest in business in the Quintana Roo or yucatan areas of Mexico will consider other areas as well. Please respond with what your business entails and what your seeking ?' Thankyou

Hi Krissie,

Hope you are doing well, welcome to Expat.com !

Could you please post your ad in the classifieds section > looking business partners ?

Thanks,

julien

Hi Crissie,

Quite a few years ago I purchased a beautiful custom home site  In beautiful los Cabos  Mexico that would work ideally with air BNB.  I am looking for a joint venture partner and for that matter, a life partner. ***

Enjoy the journey,

Ted Wells

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : no external link + please post an ad in the classifieds section
@Krissie3

Im in Houston Tx wanting to relocate to Mexico prefer beach area for tourism and keep pursuing my real estate career or open a small business with a like minded partner. Im way to young to retire and way to much energy. I am up to any ideas you may have. Rob
wat kind of busness to invest in any housing
@Krissie3 yes I'm interested in either or both.
Thanks so much. Linda.
@Houstonteam77056
Hello
I would have a subject of major importance to propose to you. Leave me a message if interested
Hi davidrodier001,

Welcome to expat.com

If you have some recommendations to share, please do it here, on this conversation.

Vero
Expat.com team
need housing first whay to infest in
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Pleas drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
a bakery tim
Hi TIMSEELEY58,

Could you write a complete sentence please? It will be easier for all to understand the rest of the conversation.
You could also, for example, retype the name of the person you are replying to and remind what question you are answering.

Vero
Expat.com team
I'm thinking of moving to Mexico to set up a business like a Hair salon, cafe, or restaurant. However, I haven't been to Mexico before. I am looking for partners and ideas.
Regards~
Yifan.
Hi Yifan,

Well, I think that you should at least visit and have a look by yourself...You will find some useful information in the Starting a business in Mexico article, however having a grasp of the situation by being there is essential before starting a business.

Regards,
Bhavna
@yifan
Hi Yifan!
I am an 18-year-old student from Sweden who will graduate natural science in high school, in the upcoming year. My plan is to take a break before the university to work abroad, and as I saw your post I thought; why should I not answer at least. I know that I am young but I would love to work in México!

I am almost fluent in Spanish, fluent in Swedish and the same goes for English.
I normally spend the time I have outside school refereeing football games for my district in the most southern part of Sweden. I'm also invested politically for a social-liberalistic party in Sweden. Continuing I have worked with economics for a private company, for a couple of weeks now and then. This hade made me understand some basic knowledge in the economic parts of work.

Moreover I am a very focused, hard, invested worker with clear goals and I always do my best. I am extremely social and therefore I handle conversations very well.

This was just a short CV of my working life, personal abilities and more.
I totally understand if I am too young, but if you do not try you will not go anywhere in life.

Either way thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Emil Ingstorp
@yifan
Hi again Yifan!
I forgot to say that I am open for whatever business you plan to start. Also if you would be interested in my employment, take my social abilities in mind, I believe they could be helpful!

Regards,
Emil Ingstorp

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct