Anybody know if China is processing Spouse Q1 or Q2 visas now?

Does anyone know if China is currently processing spouse Q1 or Q2 visas currently?  I would like to see my wife someday.

Not now, border still colsed. No entry for foreigners coz of the virus.

I know they are allowing C Visa (Airline Crew) currently and technological and economic advisors but does anyone know if Spouse visas are eligible for entry through Shenzhen Bei gate?  Q1 and Q2 are spouse visas to see your family, is China allowing those visas?

I'm also interested in applying for the Q1/2 visa.  As far as I know they are only approving visas for diplomats and professionals related to fighting the virus but it probably wouldn't hurt to try.  It has been about two weeks since I researched any of it but I found the info on the English version of the Chinese government webpage (extremely informative).

I'm still waiting on my passport renewal and will be applying for the Q visa once its approved.  If you keep in contact I can let you know my experiences.

Luck,

Joshua

No Q1 or Q2 visas still as of today.  A big government meeting next week in Beijing but it lasts for 10 days.  Maybe after it we will get some good news.  A few countries in Asia now have the right idea.  A mandatory test 72 hours prior to your travel and you must have 50K USD$ health Insurance plan then when you arrive you get tested again.  I wish the UN could agree to an International standard.  I will keep you posted and please do the same if you hear of any changes.

I have just renewed my visa.

Congratulations!