Resorts around HCM

So far I've only checked one: the Grand Ho Tram. Lovely place, private beach, nice pool, beautiful rooms, a glorious breakfast. Still, it's rather expensive, so I'd like to know if you guys know other good resorts around HCM.

Matt_2 wrote:

So far I've only checked one: the Grand Ho Tram. Lovely place, private beach, nice pool, beautiful rooms, a glorious breakfast. Still, it's rather expensive, so I'd like to know if you guys know other good resorts around HCM.

Maybe check out some of the historical hotels: The Rex, Caravelle, Saigon Continental (not to be confused with the Intercontinental--my taxi driver took me there by mistake) and the Majestic Saigon.

However, I was very pleasantly surprised with the Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, which isn't as highly priced as the others but has decent rooms, a great breakfast buffet, wonderful rooftop pool and spa, plus it's centrally located in District 1.

Thao Dien

Hon Ba LAGI BEACH RESORT

Ho Tram Boutique Resort.

Matt Hai

How are you today ?? You are ready to see a little more of Vietnam??
I live in Binh Duong next to a urban resort call   Phuong Nam Resort .
It is northwest of HCMC on Hwy 13 , a twenty minute drive from district 1,
Google map it , 2 pools , family friendly, during the day , quiet at night ,
and just 5 km from the Aeon Mall

GOOD LUCK,
TOM

findvietnam wrote:

I live in Binh Duong next to a urban resort call   Phuong Nam Resort .
It is northwest of HCMC on Hwy 13 , a twenty minute drive from district 1, ...

Twenty minutes from D1?  You really are an optimist.   :D   Unless you are talking about stay at home restrictions when nobody is on the streets.

THIGV
  ITS 9 miles , 14 km. from Jadpers on Dong Koi ,D1.
The resot hear is a good get a way . You can have the resort
to yourself during the week , busy on some weekends.
Drive safe

Thanks
Tom