Job sector(s) for expats

Hello I'm a Nigerian flying to Mauritius after the pandemic, will really love to know about the working sector for expats.

Hello gabbiemokhan01,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new thread has been created with your post on the Mauritius forum in order to start a conversation around this subject which is of significance to you.

Our community of working expats will gladly share the fields in which they are employed in Mauritius.

Are you on the lookout for a job yourself and are planning to move here? If so, in which sector(s) do you wish to secure one?

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello everyone I'm planning on coming to Mauritius and securing a job. Will need your help please.

Best you first read the Mauritius Guide found under Discover at the top of this page. You need to find out if you qualify for a visa.

gabbiemokhan01 wrote:

Hello I'm a Nigerian flying to Mauritius after the pandemic, will really love to know about the working sector for expats.

Hello,

The question is badly posed. In no country are there jobs for expats. It is only when you bring a professional skill absent from the country that you can claim to work as an expatriate.

So in conclusion, what is special about your professional competence that does not exist on the Mauritian job market ...

@phipiemar every one is special in his/her own way and skills..

Everyone is unique and skillful in his/her own way.

gabbiemokhan01 wrote:

@phipiemar every one is special in his/her own way and skills..

Well, now you play it great philosopher. 

What do you plan for your next intervention?  A Zarathustra prose ...🤔

I can see you have your own personal issue, well I'm here for the better.

Could we all get back on topic here please.

stumpy wrote:

Could we all get back on topic here please.

You're right but we have to delirious a few times ...