From France to Iran: On the lookout for job.

Hello,

It has been over 5 months I am in Iran. I have come by car from France - As you can easily suppose I cannot leave the country because of the borders.

Anyway, since I don't know how long this situation will last and because I have stopped travelling I might as well work.

In France, I used to be a project manager in It or before that, a Networking and system administrator.
I can also teach french or english as I have experience in teaching languages.
Jobs that are not related to these can also be interesting to me. I have other skills that I can put in use.

I have learnt a good deal of farsi. Obviously, I still have a lot to learn but I can express myself and make myself understandable.

I am now in Qazvin however I can move to another city, it is not a problem for me.
Leaving in Iran as a foreigner is not always easy, especially when you start living in it. I have come to realize how things are complicated.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you .

hello alain well its good to learn other culture if you need to learn and use it in ur life in ur country well france embassy in near jomhuri street they will be good and have place to help u out and also they r expat from europ here live uptown of tehran near mellat park am in tehran also ..well u cant trust everybody u see as police is the one who help *** u can contact me i can help u with accomodation as my dady house is empty and since u cant leave iran i live in good area in tehran and i dnt want cash also u can stay free maybe i visit france once u can give information

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Dear.
I think the best way for is to use LinkedIn and you can find a good job.
I saw in this site match jobs.
Best regards.
Saeid Khodabandeh

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct