Expat experiences living abroad during Covid for website content

Hello!

My name is Tina Woods and I run a small health innovation firm as well as a social enterprise to promote healthier, longer lives.

I write about a range of topics to promote healthy behaviours and self-care.  I write regularly for the media, including Forbes,  and for bespoke reports on health.

For now, I am looking to speak to people living abroad during the Covid-19 epidemic especially:
-Those living in UK, Dubai, Egypt, China and Hong Kong
-Those living away from friends/family
-Anyone willing to speak about challenges and coping strategies, especially relating to mental health, during the epidemic

If you have 15 minutes to spare this week so I can interview you via zoom call for a case study to appear in a feature I would be grateful if you could drop me a line.  You can be completely anonymous. 

Thanks so much.

Kind regards
Tina

I am living away from some friends and family, but also do have other friends and family where I currently live. I have also lived in the UK and Hong Kong but not at the moment. I don't have any mental health issues or stress or anything difficult at all while living overseas. I have a comfortable house and nice lifestyle and me and all the family are still enjoying ourselves while spending more time indoors. So not interested in doing an interview for Forbes.

Thanks so much for your note! Keep safe and well.   Kind regards Tina