Proofreaders and editors wanted - Work from Home

Hi all,

Work from home opportunity - I am constantly on the lookout for excellent English speakers to assist me with my proofreading, translation and editing service's business.

I have a fantastic group of freelancers that I would like to add to. This position would suit (but is not exclusive to) retired, semi-retired individuals with time on their hands. The majority of my customer's work comes from Malaysian students. However, I have an increasing number of inquiries from around the world.

Although I like hiring Expats from within in Malaysia (because they are generally used to Malaysian's particular ways of doing and saying things), this position is open to anyone with an Internet connection, patience, sense of humour, and A GOOD COMMAND of the English language.

If you think this position is for you, please reply here or send me a private message. In order to receive a personal reply, please include your email address and a short synopsis of what you think qualifies you for this job. Please treat your response to me as your initial job interview. If you do not receive a reply, this is the reason why :-)

I look forward to hearing from you soon and establishing a long lasting working relationship with you.

Stay Safe everyone,

Sincerely, Philip

Job adverts are not allowed on the open forums so perhaps you'd like to post in the correct section

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/malaysia/

For those interested in this work, please note any open forum replies with contact details will be removed for editing or deleted.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191106

JOBS AND HOUSING SECTIONS:

If you want to post a job offer or if you are looking for a job, please post on the Malaysia Jobs section.

If you are looking for an accommodation or want to offer one, please go to the Malaysia Housing section.

Avoid posting personal details, such as your phone number, email address or Skype contact, on a public forum. The Expat.com team will remove these details for your safety.

[Topic closed - Wrong section]

Closed