Job opportunities

Hello everyone. My name is Hannah and I am looking to work in Mauritius. My experiences are based upon high standard childcare, teaching and customer service. I am fully qualified in childcare to a high level with over fifteen years experience. I am looking for either a permanent or temporary job with an outlook to become permanent in the future. I have travelled and worked in Mauritius recently and hope to live my dream once more. Please contact me regarding potential jobs on the island. Thank you.

Hi HannahGreaves,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the Living in Mauritius guide where you will find detailed information about working in Mauritius.

I invite you to post a job search in the jobs in Mauritius section. It is free of charge and it might also raise your chances.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

I am a new member inside this forum.
My goal should be to find a permanent job in Mauritius inside textile companies that there are a lot in there but I can not find a list of Textile Companies with own web side to send my application.

Thank you who read and giving info.
Luca

Luca Ravasio :

I am a new member inside this forum.
My goal should be to find a permanent job in Mauritius inside textile companies that there are a lot in there but I can not find a list of Textile Companies with own web side to send my application.

Thank you who read and giving info.
Luca

Under normal circumstances, there are always job openings in the textile and fabric industry.

But due to the coronavirus crisis, many companies will be mired in crisis soon and not recruit new employers for some time. It's a wait (could be a long wait) and see situation now.

I suggest you wait a little. Too much uncertainty and confusion for the time being.

Dear WinstonH,
thanks for your replay.
Yes, in this period nobody can move easily and I know it is necesary to wait for a while.
My request was to understand wher to find a list of Textile Companies in Mauritius to send them my resume.
In these idle days I am seeking job in best place to match work and paceful living.

Thanks again.
Luca

Luca Ravasio :

Dear WinstonH,
thanks for your replay.
Yes, in this period nobody can move easily and I know it is necesary to wait for a while.
My request was to understand wher to find a list of Textile Companies in Mauritius to send them my resume.
In these idle days I am seeking job in best place to match work and paceful living.

Thanks again.
Luca

Textile companies that are most likely to recruit expats are the big ones. So I will list some of them. You will find their websites and contact details online.

Compagnie Mauricienne de Textile (CMT)
Esquel Group
Firemount Textiles,
RT Knits Ltd
Wensum Ltd
Tropic Knits Ltd
Consolidated Fabrics Ltd
Ferney Spinning Mill
Waveline Ltd

Good Luck.

Dear WinstonH,
that has been a good help you gave me.
I appreciate very much your information.
I do a research inside their web site.
For sure I will give you my feed back about it.
Thank you very much again.
Luca