EEA family permit UK

Hello. I am from Poland and I am married with Albanian citizien. We married 1 and half year ago. We want apply for EEA family permit to travel to UK. I lived and worked in UK for 4 years. Now I live with my husband in Poland from 1 year. My husband have also residence card from poland. Can anyone help to say what documents we need to apply? How can be better for us to be both outside UK and apply or I have to be in UK already and later to apply ? We really appreciate if someone can help :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

As an EU citizen, you have the right to live and work anywhere in the EU, up until 31 Dec 2020, this includes the UK; this is because even though the UK has now left the EU, there is an ongoing transition period while they sort out the niceties, that period expires on that date.  So, you just need a valid passport, your husband will need to apply for a family permit; the process is described in detail on the UK Gov website - this link will take you straight there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you for your help!
Do you know what documetns we need to apply for eea family permit for my husband and if bank statements is necessary?

95Kate95 wrote:

Thank you for your help!
Do you know what documetns we need to apply for eea family permit for my husband and if bank statements is necessary?

If you follow the advice I've given you (so click on the link), it will answer all your questions; there is a section called "Documents you must provide".