Iqama transfer from government to government

Hi . can any one please tel me about iqama transfer procedure . is the online iqama transfer system working ?

Dear,

I have to think your concern because I new company sent a transfer request to old company which is in Red status. Its being 17 days but online status showing "under studying".

I want to transfer sponsorship without old company (red status) approval.

Faiz7049 wrote:

I want to transfer sponsorship without old company (red status) approval.

Transfer of sponsorship is NOT a legal right of foreign expat. It is subject to the discretion of your Company (sponsor) and approval of the Saudi official authority.

Thanks for you.
But if would like to know if current company nitaqat is Red than transfer of sponsorship required approval from current company.

My new company already requested sponsorship transfer being 19 days. But still showing status "under studying".

Please reply

As I've mentioned earlier, irregardless of nitaqat color the local transfer of sponsorship is NOT a legal right of foreign expat worker. It is subject to the discretion of your Company (sponsor) and approval of the Saudi official MOL, MOI authority.

You can see the 20 days delay and counting by now. This is systemic problem due to covid-19 pandemic, and the recent kingdom wide 24/7 enhance quarantine curfew lockdowns.

Hello,
Today the transfer request status showing "not confirmed".
What its means? As I mentioned earlier the transfer request made when my previous company in "Red" status.
Do the new company need to make new request.
Please reply

Please reply

Hello
What about transfer of sponsorship from husband to government company ,what is the process and maximum duration.
Do I ll get request for transfer etc absher?
Application submitted now for more than a month ,but no progress.
It ll be third transfer of kafala , husband to private company ,then back to husband and now application for husband to government company.
Thanks