Family union visa, ID type A wants to work

Hello expats,

I moved to Belgium with a famuly union and now am having an ID type A, which means I have to extend my ID every year. My husband has a 5-year ID (type D) and currently working in Belgium (not a Belgian).
This year I will graduate from my Master program and am seeking for a job. So my question is: do you know if I'm legal to work? Or have you ever been in the same situation as I am? On my ID card it says "marché du travail: illimité"

Thank you for reading this.


Why did you not simply translate what's written on your ID card ? ...

Marché du travail illimité --> labor market: unlimited...

What do you not understand in that sentence ?

New topic