Stranded in the Philippines?

A neighbor brought to my attention that there are foreigners that are stranded here in the Philippines. I'm saddened to hear that.

I am an American living in liloan Cebu right on the edge of Cebu City. If you guys hear of someone having a rough go of things direct them to me. I'm posting my cell number if it's alright. I have room here and food. A hot shower and I'm alone for now. My girlfriend is back in the province caring for her mom and neice. We seen this coming. The day I arrived back from the province they shut down Cebu City.. So it's been crazy but cool... You guys take care for now.

Nathan J Robinson Sr

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Nathan,

Just want to say what a lovely gesture and I hope you, your girlfriend and her family are safe and well.

I have a girlfriend and two month old daughter living near CDO but I am stuck on lock down in England at the moment so cannot see them yet.

Only my humble opinion! (OMO)
"A few good men"...But many conmen out there too!..I would suggest it would be wiser if you gave your contact number to your embassy (and mention exactly what you have proposed/I've done something similar!) and let them guide any expat in search for urgent assistance/help!
Thanks