Moving to Shanghai in August-Salary feedback

Am planning to move to Shanghai later in the year and am negotiating benefits.
1. What sort of relocation assistance should I ask for? Is there a deposit+1st moth rent expected from landlords for renting apartments?
2. My work place is in Pudong but I want to have a bit of a social life, night outs, possibly dating etc. What area do  you recommend?
2. I am being offered a salary of about RMB620k (inclusive of a bonus of about 90k). Is this sufficient for a reasonable lifestyle with renting a 2BHK? I will be coming alone but my folks may be visiting. I also would like to travel across SE Asia on short trips infrequently and explore China mainly.
3. Is owning a car necessary to explore China and surrounding areas of Shanghai conveniently? How much is the cost of ownership?

Hi, to give you some hinters on your questions:
1. Landlords usually ask for at least 2 months deposit and 1 month rent in advance or 2 mo. deposit and 2mo. rent (paying rent every 2 months), best deal you will get for a well located apartment will be 2 to 3 months of rent (either 1:1 deposit:rent or 2:1).
2. If you want to have social life you should look to stay around the Puxi area ( FC, Jing'an, etc) Pudong is really too far away from most of the usual spots that you will use on the everyday.
3. Salary should be enough for you to live comfortably of course you can negociate just to get a better deal perhaps but in general you will have a great time and being able to save a good 2-4k USD a month depending on your lifestyle with that amount of money
4. Car is really not a necessity here, i get you coming from the US that is hard to believe but you really wont need it particularly if you dont have a family, also getting one is quite expensive because of the permits being quite pricey in Shanghai.

Feel free to add me in WeChat: rlugo1 or here if you have questions, I hope this can help