My chances to get the mm2h visa

Hi Guys !

I'm 34 years guy, Muslim, I am very interested in the mm2h program, I say this because I have been living and working here for almost 2 years (still under EP), actually I have a company in Labuan (all my business is outside Malaysia) and since I am a director and unique shareholder I have a 2 years work permit, I've read about the requirements for those under 50 years old and one of them is to have an income of 10k/ month, as the director of the company I comply with, but of course the company in Labuan is considered Malaysian so not taken into account, but for the rest i meet all the requirements and much more, I have my Investments here
Medical insurance
Life insurance at 15 years
I am already studying Bahasa
I can demonstrate that I can stay for more than 10 years here without working

I'm going to close my Labuan's company next year and cancel the EP, so I'd like to apply for the mm2h visa
According to your experience and according to what I have told you above, can I get the approval knowing that I do not meet the income 10k / month condition? Your opinions/suggestions will help me a lot

Thank you in advance

I'm out of touch with the MM2H requirements as I cancelled mine some years ago. But if you are only 35 years of age, the I would be looking at any way possible to prove some kind of income of 10k per month. Anyway, I would speak with one of the agents and see what they say, just arrange a meeting and ask your questions. Check whether investing in property of a certain amount helps (I recall someone here saying that it no longer does), or anything else the agent can think of. I tihnk you really need to milk the information from the agents who are the experts and will know if it is possible or not.

thank you so much, I have already spoken with two agents and I had 2 different responses  so I try to have the max information and compare, since there are some who say that the 10k income is non-negotiable, and others who say you just need to show more capital like 1.5M MYR instead of 500k and that will be fine. so im really confused

When I applied for my MM2H back in 2008, I didn't need to show the 10k monthly income from overseas because I had already invested more than a MYR1 million in Malaysian property. It also allowed me to only place a MYR60k fixed deposit in the bank. However, I have been told here on the forum that these regulations no longer apply.

My suggestion is to choose an agent who has lots of experience with avoiding the 10k monthly income and to only pay him once the application has been approved. Not sure if that is possible since agents often want a deposit up front.

why would anyone want to get a mmh2 status after the raw deal that mmh2 visa holders got during the current situation and are being forced to find refuge in foreign lands away from their comfortable homes in Malaysia

What raw deal? What is this about?

mm2h visa holders are being denied entry into Malaysia during current situation

Thank you Shill88, the information you offered is really great, its like easy and complicated at the same time 😁 and yes this information is no longer valid, im  going to check with another certified agent lets see !! lets wait for Gravitas maybe he can give me some advice