Moving to PK for Hifaz and Studies

Hi guys
Found this forum through an online search and wanted to know your guys views on schools etc.
Im moving my family to Islamabad to complete hifaz which im confident they can complete in 2 years. I have a madrassa chosen and place ready to rent.
After completing there hifaz im wanting to put them through private schooling again in Islamabad or lahore.
I was thinking Aitchison collage in lahore but now thinking there are better options in islamabad.
Can anyone help and give advice?
Thanks

Salam!
Personally I think it's a great idea especially if your family is young.

I have lived in Pakistan Mirpur Azad Kashmir before with my 3 young children and it was the best experience ever!
So I guess Islamabad is definatley a better choice for studies for your family. I worry a little about Lahore though from a security perspective.

Now my children are a little older they still have a desire to go back and study there so we are looking at Baharia university for my eldest daughter.

She is so passionate about studying there but as you can imagine as parents we are alittle reluctant as she will be alone. We are not in a position right now to move there with her but maybe in a couple of years it may be possible.
Any advice from anyone please?
Thank you!