Expats in Colombia: Take part in our survey on the COVID-19!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing well despite the prevailing conditions in Colombia.

We have just launched a survey on the effects of the COVID-19 crisis on expatriation and would be very grateful if you could take two minutes of your time to help us out and participate.

To access the questionnaire, you can click here : COVID-19: How has the crisis affected your time abroad  in Colombia?

Thank you so much for your time and loyalty.

And be safe!

Anne-Lise

I tried to take your survey but there are questions requiring an answer that are in conflict with the question that follows. For example the first question asks "Have you decided to shorten your expatriation because of the COVID-19 crisis?" To which I answer no. Then I'm asked to answer a multiple choice question as if I answered YES where no applicable answer applies. That's followed by a question if I answered NO. That one I could answer.

A logical progression would allow me to skip question 2 since I answered NO but your survey is not set up that way. You want to force me to answer question 2 which does not apply.

Another question asks: 10. Depending on your next move, what services would you say you require now or would require in the months to come? It also requires an answer but If I already said I'm not moving then of what use is it?

I hope this helps to clarify how the survey should be set up. Good luck with your survey.

Regards,
Raymond

Yep, not a well set out survey.

The next page was a log-in page for Survey Monkey. 

I didn't fill it in so I'm not even sure they received my survey.