EP Cancellation process without leaving country

Hi All,

I'm staying in Malaysia and recently I resigned to my company but my EP is not cancelled by my employer due to lockdown. Due to this my new employer cannot apply for EP. Now, I need a suggestion here in the lockdown situation how I can get EP cancelled and apply for new EP by new employer without leaving country.
If I get cancelled my EP is it compulsory to leave country as I  don't have NOC.

Thanks in Advance..

I had to exit country last year same month because my former company didnt issue NOC hence cancellation of EP and settlement of tax is very very important without this your new company wont be able to submit ur application for EP...but but but..keeping the covid situation in mind now ..i think you should ask ur company again to issue NOC (i would have done that)..desparate times ask for desparate measures..let me know how it goes..best of luck..stay safe!!

anup1500 wrote:

I had to exit country last year same month because my former company didnt issue NOC hence cancellation of EP and settlement of tax is very very important without this your new company wont be able to submit ur application for EP...but but but..keeping the covid situation in mind now ..i think you should ask ur company again to issue NOC (i would have done that)..desparate times ask for desparate measures..let me know how it goes..best of luck..stay safe!!

What's NOC ?

Sorry for late late reply bro ...NOC means  No Objection Certificate!!!