Bank Account

Hello,
My Name is Md Ajgor Ali. I Lives and Working in Romania. I want to Make Bank Account here but I didn't. I gone to So many Banks Here but they are Saying not Now after Corona will finish then. But Now I am Facing Problems from Bangladesh and Want to Send Money there.
So Please give me Suggestion. I am Waiting
Thank you

Try this https://transferwise.com/gb/borderless/

Sir,
How can I apply there If I send Money to Bangladesh Want an Bank Account they will give Me Debit Card and then I can send Money through TransWise

Md Ajgor Ali wrote:

Sir,
How can I apply there If I send Money to Bangladesh Want an Bank Account they will give Me Debit Card and then I can send Money through TransWise

It explains everything on the website, you also get a debit card.

Md Ajgor Ali wrote:

Sir,

Sir, do you have cash that you want to send to Bangladesh, is that your issue?

Sir, Yes and Want an Account to Save Money there

Md Ajgor Ali wrote:

Sir, Yes and Want an Account to Save Money there

Until you're able to open a bank account, you could use Western Union to send the money.

Western Union or Money Gram is not available in Many Areas in Bangladesh and too much Commission they were deducted.

Md Ajgor Ali wrote:

Western Union or Money Gram is not available in Many Areas in Bangladesh and too much Commission they were deducted.

Then use Transferwise like I suggested?

SimCityAT wrote:
Md Ajgor Ali wrote:

Then use Transferwise like I suggested?

How does he transfer his cash to TW?

Can You Suggest Me. How can I Use TransferWise app without Bank Account?

Or he could be paid by bank transfer to his account?

Or he just waits till restrictions are over, this will not last for ever.