Transfer sponsorship from dad to mom without consent

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this issue?

I am 22 years old living in Riyadh. I am from the UK. I am currently under my father's sponsorship, my Iqama has been expired for over 3 years. My father hasn't renewed the Iqama and he is in debt. My father doesn't care and he wants the situation to stay like this, he has no interest in going back to the UK and he is trapping me here with him. 

I want to transfer my sponsorship to my mother, my mother is working and has a stable job. The thing is my father is against me transferring my sponsorship. He will not have it and it's frustrating.

Is there anyway I can transfer my sponsorship to my mom without him knowing?? Keep in mind my parents are divorced. My mom has her own Iqama. Please help me.

Thank you!

Hello,
i have sent you a message in your inbox, pls view.

my father die 3 year ago and my sister iqama is not transfer on me.
i am trying 6 month ago but i did not find correct way.
i really need help and advise. how i will transfer my sister iqama on my name.
please reply me as soon as possible.
i shall be thankful to you.

hi,
pls send a message in my inbox and I will get back to you

For second poster; copy of what I replied to on your other thread:

Sorry to have to tell you, there is NO standard or legal way in the law.  Saudi law does not allow for sponsorship of anyone other than direct family unit i.e. husband, wife and children.  For anything else i.e. siblings, parents etc; it can be done but requires wasta i.e. you have to know connected people.  If you don't then forget about it as it won't happen even if you visit Jawazat for 10 years.

For first poster, again, there is no standard way to transfer dependent visa without consent of the father.  However, being Saudi, anything is possible if you know the right people.  Just saying that there isn't a standard process for this in place.