Overstays

Oi,

It looks like, thanks to this current virus, i'm going to be staying here in Porto Alegre for longer than I anticipated....and will soon reach my 90-day limit.   Where exactly do I go to have my visit here extended for another 90 days?  Thank you for your help in this matter.

I hope all on this website are staying healthy!   

James

For those who are prepared to remain indefinitely in Brazil, the government of Brazil has announced new regulations that automatically extend the length of stay for permanent residents and legal visitors in Brazil during the COVID-19 crisis.  For up to date information on Brazilian immigration and visa issues, please contact the Brazilian federal police.

http://www.pf.gov.br/imprensa/noticias/ … a-pandemia

chefjim wrote:

Oi,

It looks like, thanks to this current virus, i'm going to be staying here in Porto Alegre for longer than I anticipated....and will soon reach my 90-day limit.   Where exactly do I go to have my visit here extended for another 90 days?  Thank you for your help in this matter.

I hope all on this website are staying healthy!   

James

Hi James,

Per TexanbrazilŽs post, Policia Federal has suspended all migratory expirations last 16Mar2020 and
shall resume countdown upon further notice. Stay tuned for that and weŽll also try to update you of new developments. IŽm reposting TexanbrazilŽs link to show where you can e-mail the Policia Federal in Porto Alegre for any concerns you might have.

http://www.pf.gov.br/imprensa/noticias/ … a-pandemia

Just locate this sentence "Veja, aqui, a lista de e-mails por unidade da PF." Click "aqui" and will let you download the locations and corresponding e-mails of different PF units. Just scroll down to RS
(Rio Grande do Sul) and see Porto Alegre and its PF e-mail.

Take care. And thanks for your service!

robal

Link under review... Please go to the original post of Texanbrazil and download the PF
e-mails! Thanks.

robal

Ola Robal e TB!

Thank you both for the information.  I do appreciate you guys taking the time to help me out with this question. 

Abracos!

James

You´re welcome.

Anytime. Keep in touch