Jobs in Curitiba

Hi all

I recently moved to Curitiba from Ireland and looking to find work or English speakers to talk to.

Anyone know of anything get in touch on +55 41 99508-9176

Thanks

Ian

Iano1989 wrote:

Hi all

I recently moved to Curitiba from Ireland and looking to find work or English speakers to talk to.

Anyone know of anything get in touch on +55 41 99508-9176

Thanks

Ian

Ask them to PM you. This forum don´t normally allow personal info onboard for safety purposes. Good
luck on finding work! I hope you have a "carteira do trabalho" or permission from the labor ministry.

In order to work as Robal said, carteira do trabalho can be obtain oonce you have CRNM.
I cannot travel back to Curitiba, but I suspect nothing now since all schools closed.

Welcome  to Brazil.
As Tex and Robal have said, in order to work legally here, you need:
- A CRNM from the Federal Police,  documenting your status as a legal permanent resident;
- A CPF from the Receita Federal (you also need these first two to open a bank account)
- A Labor Card (Carteira de Trabalho e Previdência Social) from your state's Department of Labor.

With everything but essential services closed, no one is going to be interviewing.  You might be able to get started on obtaining your CRNM and your CPF, although the offices will be on reduced hours and may not be open at all. 
This would also be an excellent time to work on your Portuguese.   This is effectively a monolingual country,  and there's always a strong preference for hiring Brazilians over foreigners; if the foreigner doesn't speak, read, and write excellent Portuguese, that "preference" approaches 100%.

Hi Ian, feel free to give me a shout bro.

Ian, I work for myself and plan to open a business here.

I am involved with Crypto, so maybe we can chat?

Crypto??????

and landing here while Brazilians are flooding to Dublin???

What skirt are you chasing ?

Open up a bar.  A Pub. 

Just don't expect the Brazilians to drink as much as the Irish do.

The profit is on the pouring of the spirits. 

Work your Dublin connections to maybe get some Guiness down here. 

Old tried and true.  Some real money in liquor. Crypto is speculation.