SCE REGISTRATION

Hi everyone can someone help about SCE I submitted my douctomant last year and renewal my iqama after 3 months I received email from SCE my account is blocked when I meet SCE person they say your doc is fake! So there's any options??? If I change my profession r any other options for me now? PLEASE HELP ME...

One of the Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) requirements state that the expat applicant should have an accredited diploma from outside the Kingdom. The applicant must comply with the code of ethics. If the expat practices the non-engineering profession (Technician or equivalent) without accreditation will be banned from practicing and may face a fine of up to SR1 million followed by deportation.

Submitting forgery documents (FAKE) or providing false statements to Saudi authorities in the Kingdom is a serious offense.

Can you tell us when you exactly registered?and when you get the message?

I submitted my douctomant last year 18 July 2019 and than I got a email 28 October 2019 my account is blocked!

Thanks for your sir, but right now it's hard to back my country to check my documents and my iqama will be end 10 August 2020. So let's me know it's possible if I can change my profession? R any other option if I can renew my iqama?

Thanks

I think for technician professions you can renew the membership with experience certificate from the employer.