Food distributed In Pasig City today

I thought some of you would like to know what food was distributed today.

Argentina canned meatloaf   250 Grams

Argentina  canned corned beef  175 Grams

555 export quality canned sardines  155 Grams

Luck 7 canned carne norte  100 Grams

Fresca canned tuna  95 Grams

Also 2 kilo's of rice which my wife gave to a neighbor.

The people in the provinces must be hurting, our maid wanted to send money to her family in the provinces. At the other end in the provinces they have no money to distribute that is sent.

On another note BDO was online was over whelmed, had to wait several hours to try again before I was able to access our account.

W9XR wrote:

provinces must be hurting, our maid wanted to send money to her family in the provinces. At the other end in the provinces they have no money to distribute that is sent.

Which provinces?  Wife cashed a money order in Vigan, Ilocos Sur today.

mugtech wrote:
W9XR wrote:

provinces must be hurting, our maid wanted to send money to her family in the provinces. At the other end in the provinces they have no money to distribute that is sent.

Which provinces?  Wife cashed a money order in Vigan, Ilocos Sur today.

My wife tells me Bicol, other than that, I don't know much.

Our housekeeper sends money to her relatives in the province through Palawan Express Pera Padala branches. Recently there are always long lines because of the limited number of branches open. And most people lining up cannot avoid violating social distancing rules. Currently, all of us are good at home. No one has had Covid-19 symptoms. I don't want to risk accidentally bringing the virus to our house.

So, I enrolled with coins.ph. I transfer from my bank account online or "cash in" to coins.ph, and send it or "cash out" from coins.ph to Palawan Express. It takes 24 hours for the money to get deposited to coins.ph. I then send the money to Palawan Express, which my housekeeper's relatives can encash at a Palawan Express branch that's open.

You may want to look into it.