New policies on Domestic flights and Bus routes

March 30, 2020 Updated: New policies on Domestic flights and Bus routes
- Flight Route Noi Bai airport (HAN) - Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN) - Noi Bai airport (HAN): 1 flight/ per day/ per airline.
- Flight Route Noi Bai airport (HAN) – Danang (DAD) / Phu Quoc (PQC) - Noi Bai airport (HAN): 1 flight/ per day/ per airline.
- Flight Route Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN) - Danang (DAD) / Phu Quoc (PQC) - Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN): 1 flight/ per day/ per airline.
- All other flights from other cities to Noi Bai airport (HAN) and Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN) will be halted.
- All flights from Noi Bai airport (HAN) and Ho Chi Minh airport (SGN) to other cities/ provinces are in consideration of temporary stop.
- All the bus routes Other cities/Provinces – Ho chi minh city/ Hanoi/ Danang - Other cities/Provinces will be halted.
- All the services cars, coaches over 9 seats from/to Ho chi minh city/ Hanoi will be stopped temporarily.
- All the public buses inside Hochiminh city, Hanoi, Danang will be limit to run.

Johnny Le Manh Hung wrote:

- Flight Route Noi Bai airport (HAN) - Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN) - Noi Bai airport (HAN): 1 flight/ per day/ per airline.
- Flight Route Noi Bai airport (HAN) – Danang (DAD) / Phu Quoc (PQC) - Noi Bai airport (HAN): 1 flight/ per day/ per airline.
- Flight Route Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN) - Danang (DAD) / Phu Quoc (PQC) - Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN): 1 flight/ per day/ per airline.
- All other flights from other cities to Noi Bai airport (HAN) and Ho Chi Minh city airport (SGN) will be halted.
- All flights from Noi Bai airport (HAN) and Ho Chi Minh airport (SGN) to other cities/ provinces are in consideration of temporary stop.
- All the bus routes Other cities/Provinces – Ho chi minh city/ Hanoi/ Danang - Other cities/Provinces will be halted.
- All the services cars, coaches over 9 seats from/to Ho chi minh city/ Hanoi will be stopped temporarily.
- All the public buses inside Hochiminh city, Hanoi, Danang will be limit to run.

Do you know if the trains are still running into and out of HCM / Hanoi?

Brick23 wrote:
Johnny Le Manh Hung wrote:

Do you know if the trains are still running into and out of HCM / Hanoi?

They wont be, the PM has announced a lockdown of every village/town/city.

Does anyone know if it's still okay to get a taxi cab, in general?

More specifically, here in Vũng Tàu?

I used Grab to get a taxi to Vietcombank yesterday and there appeared to be many taxis and Grab Bikes operating.

I'm hoping a taxi for one person (constituting a 2-person meeting) will continue to be available.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Saw a couple of them on the street today. Tomorrow is another story.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

I used Grab to get a taxi to Vietcombank yesterday and there appeared to be many taxis and Grab Bikes operating.

I'm hoping a taxi for one person (constituting a 2-person meeting) will continue to be available.

Looks like it's time to buy/rent a tandem bicycle hahahah

Andybris2020 wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Only if the seats are two meters apart  :top:

Seriously though, since the 1st of April, the Grab app no longer shows any cars available.

I don't mean cars just aren't available.

I mean, when you open the Grab app here in Vũng Tàu, the option to choose a car simply isn't visible any longer.

However, the option to choose a Grab bike ride is still available

Which makes no sense at all.

How am I more likely to catch the virus?

Sitting in the backseat of a taxi by myself when both the driver and I are wearing masks?

Or riding on a motorbike with my body immediately behind the body of the driver?

The car windows can all be open to have the same air circulation as riding on the motorbike allows

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Only if the seats are two meters apart  :top:

Seriously though, since the 1st of April, the Grab app no longer shows any cars available.

I don't mean cars just aren't available.

I mean, when you open the Grab app here in Vũng Tàu, the option to choose a car simply isn't visible any longer.

However, the option to choose a Grab bike ride is still available

Which makes no sense at all.

How am I more likely to catch the virus?

Sitting in the backseat of a taxi by myself when both the driver and I are wearing masks?

Or riding on a motorbike with my body immediately behind the body of the driver?

The car windows can all be open to have the same air circulation as riding on the motorbike allows

Well the back of a grab bike is not 2 meters apart so that would break the rules,, so I'd say the car is safer

There seems to be no grab running in Hanoi, save for food or delivery.
GRAB doesn't even provide an option to book a ride. It's completely gone.

I guess sitting on the back of a grab bike would violate the 2m rule.

shanerichardson wrote:

There seems to be no grab running in Hanoi, save for food or delivery.
GRAB doesn't even provide an option to book a ride. It's completely gone.

I guess sitting on the back of a grab bike would violate the 2m rule.

Maybe not https://www.visordown.com/news/bizarre/ … ds-longest