Posting a document to the United States

I'm trying to post an urgent document to the United States and UPS, FedEx or DHL seem to be answering their phones. Does anyone know if cargo/postage flights are restricted also?

Thought all trade and cargo still going on.  Only passenger traffic is restricted.

My girlfriend had called all of the big three hence my post. There may well have been a translation issue. I will try tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi. Is it possible to send the document as a pdf to someone in the States and have them print and mail it for you? I've done this numerous times and had my daughter or ex wife help with printing and sending there. For the reverse I have an excellent mail service in the US that forwards and manages all my mail. I don't get much these days but some things I really want and they are hard to get here. I would not really trust Cambodian post If it's that urgent. I had package sit for three months in Phnom Penh main post office even though it has valid address to Khmer friends. They finally want to get it for me.

That is a possible solution, thank you for responding. Cambodia and Vietnam appear to have low instances of infection, lets hope we can return to some sort of normal before long.

Just in case. I would try DHL. I was living in Siem Reap last year and needed a letter immediately from the US. Had a debit card in it. I paid for international priority and it got to me in SR in 4 days about. I also had door to door tracking and the delivery person let me know by my Cambodian cell phone number he was within 15 minutes of my place. He showed up on time and delivered the letter. Very professional and punctual.

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely try DHL assuming cargo flights have resumed.
Be safe in Vietnam, hopefully we will escape the worst of the virus.