How to entertain kids in France during lockdown?

Hello everyone,

As countries are being locked down one after another, France is no exception and as a parent, the situation is oftenly new: entertaining children and working remotely.

How do you explain the situation in France or globally to them?

How do you manage to work remotely with your children around?

How do you make them learn new things (school related or not)? Any tips to share?

Hoping you are all safe and sound.

Loïc

Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Disney Plus. That's what I'm advising my sister and my brother in law since their kids spend more time in sports, this is the only thing I felt that would keep them engaged until the lockdown lifts up.

In addition to that, many kids have an ipad or tablet etc. As long as kids can get online they can watch Youtube, play games. Do kids still read books??? Also I assume schools are now doing e-classes.

I use lockdown as a chance to spend more time with my kids. We do some crafting like clothes customization, I found a simple and nice heat press printer, so we add some prints to their old clothes. Also we tried the tie dye method, which is really simple, cool and inexpensive.
Though, when I need to work, I also let them watch some shows on Netflix, Hulu and Disney +