Impact of lockdown coronavirus: experts on temporary jobless status

Hello Everyone,
I have question that some companies putting on jobless to their staff because of coronovirus lockdown.Anybody know what is the impact on your you single permit if they put you on jobless status??

Hello,

Your fears are unjustified because we are in the case of exceptional circumstances. As a result, there is currently no longer any difference for the Belgian state between the statutes / religions / nationality of people on national territory.

This will have no impact on your work permit. Unless your employer is not satisfied with you and takes the opportunity. But I'm sure that if he tries to do you a bad blow, the Belgian state will seriously reprimand him.

You are not going to be treated like untouchables. Anyone in order of residence will be treated in the same way as any Belgian citizen.

Now what will be the amount of your unemployment benefit, I am unable to answer you.

Are we eligible to apply for temporary unemployment on single permit? Because the whole company is on lockdown and on unemployment so rest of the local Belgian employees they are putting unemployment.I am not sure we are eligible for that or not?

If you have a Belgian / European employment contract, yes. Now if you are seconded by a foreign company with a non-Belgian / European contract, there I am unable to answer.

Vibhor,

Since you have paid social securities in belgium you will be able to apply for Technical unemployment.
For people who have been seconded in belgium through non-belgium employer/company will not be able to get the benefit as their social security is paid in their home countries and not in belgium.

Will this period of temporary unemployment be considered as an interruption for the work duration for Citizenship application?

Sooileh wrote:

Will this period of temporary unemployment be considered as an interruption for the work duration for Citizenship application?

Dear,

What have I written in post ¤2 ?

EVERYTHING is on hold !!!