Curfew in Surigao City (w.i.e)

poopat :

and that would be a disaster but filipinos are resilient!

Yes resilient for now...but not sure for how long!
On a brighter note, my b.i.l (uo) was recalled to start work 2moro at Metro Surigao. Instead of 6days/week it will be reduced to 3days/week, but they at least managed to retain all the staff!

:/

Looks like the highway workers getting ready to go back to work cementing the shoulder of the road in Santa and Manueva, 60 bags of Portland Cement stacked in the plaza.  Then again rainy season starting in a few weeks.

mugtech :

Looks like the highway workers getting ready to go back to work cementing the shoulder of the road in Santa and Manueva, 60 bags of Portland Cement stacked in the plaza.  Then again rainy season starting in a few weeks.

Only 60bags for a highway???
:o

It's a start

mugtech :

It's a start

More like its a dilution!

:D

Now a request to buy 300,000mts of rice...hope all goes well in their sourcing!

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/phili … 49785.html

:o

14th May 2020
The Whole of Surigao City had our
Power Supply Cut fm 0700hrs to 1930hrs (12.5hrs) *no reason given.
:|
We are also preparing for the storm 'Ambo'/ 'Vongfong' that hit Samar at 150km/h earlier today noon!
Here we have Cloudy skys but NO RAIN/Strong Winds as yet!

On the 12th of May 2020
"AMBO" THE TROPICAL STORM MAINTAINED ITS STRENGTH and was estimated to be 455 km East Northeast of Surigao City, Surigao!
We were just lucky it reversed its direction!....We have Bright Sunshine/Clear Skies today!

:|

Today 5.30pm there was a *free delivery to all residents in our barangay...compliments fm our barangay captain : 10kgs rice only :o  !
I will reserve this for more needy family members/residents!

Yup that's what we did also!

Today we had a visit by a lady fm the barangay centre....For a moment I thought she was on the regular food ration exercise...instead it turned out that she was fm the health centre to check if families in our barangay required free family planning 'procedures' that are being provided at our local health centres...I hope they have the blessing from the church.

manwonder :

Today we had a visit by a lady fm the barangay centre....For a moment I thought she was on the regular food ration exercise...instead it turned out that she was fm the health centre to check if families in our barangay required free family planning 'procedures' that are being provided at our local health centres...I hope they have the blessing from the church.

I got rhythm
I got rhythm
I got rhythm
Who could ask for anything more?

Old song promoted by the church