Foreigners have 72 hours to leave Luzon

I see Foreigners have a 72 hour window to leave the Philippines from Luzon

Yea, only if you want to go. If not, after 72 hours you will need to stay until hysteria is done.

Okieboy wrote:

Or then when can they leave?  PAL still selling tickets for our 4/21/20 flight to JFK.

mugtech wrote:
Okieboy wrote:

Or then when can they leave?  PAL still selling tickets for our 4/21/20 flight to JFK.

They banned all for 1 month. So i guess April 21 is fine.

So, can you fly to Cebu and then out?

The 72 hours deadline is no more. Now a foreigner can leave anytime.

geolefrench wrote:

The 72 hours deadline is no more. Now a foreigner can leave anytime.

To another infected home country? If you have fear that you have another strain, wouldn´t it be better  to stay put?

robal

You can go home to your country. But the hotels are not allowed to take new guests and the flights will be less and less.

Flight home where you have a strong possibility of a 2week mandatory home quarantine.
Return Flights to Manila/Cebu not easy getting one & then no flight back to the provinces.
again a possibility of 2nd quarantine!
Whats the use of going through all this trouble if its only for a short holiday? You are just exposing yourself!

Good day...yes correct everybody should stay put till the virus dies down.
Only leave if emergency

I just returned from USA March 7 had no trouble glad I came when I did, I live in the Province outside Davao City I did get a visit from the nurse next door to check my temperature it has been 14 days and I am ok I saw where the Malaria vaccine is being used to treat the virus I had it and yellow fever vaccine many years ago might help in the meantime I am working around the house