Where to go, and whom to go with, in Puerto Plata Feb 1-6, 2021

Hi there

My husband Scott and I will be visiting the north (mid-north) coast in February. We've been to Punta Cana, and will probably start there for our "1 year education" but we want to start looking at the north coast and mountainous areas, as that is where we think our true hearts lie.

We are busy learning all we can about DR, learning Spanish, figuring out how to do this, and we don't want to spend our money on trips to DR when we could save it for the move. But we can't STAY AWAY. Every time we leave I about come to tears. This is not our home anymore, It's time for the big move.

So while we are in Puerto Plata, 2/1-2/6/2021 we would love to meet up for a drink or a meal.

We are staying at Blue Villa. The reviews are mixed. I hope its a good one!

So if you'd like to meet some hopeful transplants from the great white north (not really--Just Wisconsin), send me a PM here. I check back every few days.
Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Welcome to the forums!  Lots of great info on here.

In terms of planning to meet up you are about 10 months too early.  None of us plan that far out. 

It's a great time to look at lifestyle options and pros and cons of each area! 

I love the North coast.  I also love many other areas of this country.  It is so diverse. Enjoy exploring.