Health Insurance

Hello All, I'm sure health insurance has been talked a lot about on her and I am sorry for not having the most recent information.  But can someone provide me some insight based on your recent experience in SE Asia as it relates to health insurance for someone who would like to travel around a bit between Thailand, Vietnam, and Philippines to see where I would like to live for a couple of years at a minimum. 

I have plans to be in each one of those countries soon stay 30 days under a tourist Visa, so would it be better to get travel health insurance at least for now (if possible) and then get longer tern health insurance when I decide where I plan to live?

Sorry for the long description but wanted you to understand my circumstances.

Thank you in advance.

Bobby

Hello NomadBob123,

Looker for new intel is not a crime ;)

I can advise you to visit our partner's page about an Expatriate Health Insurance in Thailand

Get a free quote there or let the members guide you to other solutions :)

Wishing you a nice day.

Regards.

Loïc
Team expat.com

Since your traveling on tourist visa I would go with travel health insurance.  Policy is usually good for 1 year with a max of 90 days per trip out of country of purchase.  Most of all its usually cheaper to purchase depending on age.  Once you settle in one place then purchase proper health insurance from one of the companies that offer policies for expats.

Thank you Loic, great suggestion.

Bobby