Restricted Entry Due to Corona---

Hello Everybody-
I read this this morning:
"PHNOM PENH – The Ministry of Health announced on the early morning of March 14, 2020 that it will ban foreign nationals traveling from Italy, Germany, Spain, France and the United States from entering the country for 30 days.
This will take effect from 17 March onwards. This decision is a measure to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
This post was edited to stress all (foreign) travelers from these countries will be barred from entering, not just the nationalities mentioned. More details will be released later."

This article is somewhat confusing. It sounds as if visitors are barred from entry if they are arriving directly from a blacklisted country. But then again, it could also mean that visitors will be denied entry if they simply are citizens of these countries.
In my case, I am American but, I have not been back to the USA in over two years. Any ideas if this new ruling might apply to people like myself who will be arriving in Cambodia from countries not on the blacklist.
Thanks Much!
Dennis~

Hello

If you read it as I did it's not about citizens of those countries, but ALL foreigners traveling FROM those 5 countries.

As far as I understand it any foreigner who comes in from the listed 5 countries will be banned from entering the country.

E.g. a Dutchman flying from Paris will be banned. A Frenchman flying from UK will not be banned.

It's not about nationalities, it's about travelers.

It also means that you as US citizen but not entering the country from one of the 5 countries, will have no problem.

Of course, things can change overnight or officers can have another understanding of the directive.

We will have 5to wait and see.

Cheers

Joe

Thanks Much!
I feel slightly more assured. Perhaps someone who actually goes through immigration successfully/unsuccessfully will tell of their experience. And yes, I am very much aware that these procedures are subject to constant change! Always a mystery in this part of the world!!!
Thanks again---
Dennis~