Vietnam suspends a few nationalities from VISA application

colinoscapee wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Indices wrote:

Nope. Check all your posts.

Hahaha!

You probably want me to tell you the time when I'm holding a glass of water.

You're a waskily wabbit

OB, have you noticed a bad smell that seems to be lingering?

I think it's the smell of fear.

Fear of growing old in a dark room, curtains drawn, with only a laptop for comfort.

(posted with my android phone while taking in the ocean as I sip my afternoon cà phê đá,  không sữa không đường at a sidewalk cafe)

(edit)

SFB likes this, Colin.

He thinks I'm writing about someone else 😁

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Hahaha!

You're a waskily wabbit

Fear of growing old in a dark room, curtains drawn, with only a laptop for comfort.

(posted with my android phone while taking in the ocean as I sip my afternoon cà phê đá,  không sữa không đường at a sidewalk cafe)

I guess the nursing home beckons all of us at some point. As long as I can lay there and think ' Jeez, that was one hell of a ride " I can't ask for more.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

Hahaha!

You're a waskily wabbit

Lucky you, wish I was on a beach, but make the most of it, eventually they will be back!!! :o

I wanted to go to Da Lat this weekend or Ho Tram but GF is having none of it, she has me laying low now until this blows over, if the perception of the Vietnamese is that this came in from the West ( mostly from Europe & UK) their tolerance might be stretched & hey, if the ball was on the other foot???

goodolboy wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Lucky you, wish I was on a beach, but make the most of it, eventually they will be back!!! :o

I wanted to go to Da Lat this weekend or Ho Tram but GF is having none of it, she has me laying low now until this blows over, if the perception of the Vietnamese is that this came in from the West ( mostly from Europe & UK) their tolerance might be stretched & hey, if the ball was on the other foot???

Maybe wrong but it seems that the virus has been imported primarily by Viets returning here from tourist trips overseas, not expats.

Topic closed for review

Closed