Can i get visa of indonesia without Bank account ?

Hi to everyone, I'm from pakistan living in UAE Sharjah , i want to go indonesia as a visitor  , can i get visa for indonesia from UAE without bank account  . I read alot of line about A bank statement as a required Dacuments,  but i don't have bank account yet. Can anyone help me regarding this Question.

Citizens of some countries are asked to provide proof they can support themselves without working for the duration of their stay. That may not mean a bank account, but that be an obvious option.
Other reasons may be to prove you are working and have a regular income, thus not coming to Indonesia to work illegally.
You should contact the nearest Indonesian embassy for clarification.

Thanks alot , it's seems like , i can't come indonesia without these proves  ...

Another Question , actually i have a friend in indonesia and we really want to marry .. is there any solution for this , i also wanna live there permanently.   Is there any advice for these ?

You could also consider getting married in Pakistan. It might be a lot easier for your girlfriend to get a visa to you there.

Or alternatively, why not open a bank account in Pakistan, transfer all your money into it, and three months later use the bank statement for your visa application to visit Indonesia.

Life is not always as easy as we hope, but there are usually ways to reach our goals.

Can i marry to her just on visit visa ? Or there need another visa for nikah , i also wanna stay there .

And i also wanna business there , i have almost 7 to 8 lacs pkr , is there a good advice ?

Azam Afzal :

And i also wanna business there , i have almost 7 to 8 lacs pkr , is there a good advice ?

That is well below the minimum investment required to open a PMA, but enough for your wife to open a small shop in a village. Profits would be very small.

Azam Afzal :

Another Question , actually i have a friend in indonesia and we really want to marry .. is there any solution for this , i also wanna live there permanently.   Is there any advice for these ?

You'll need a visa, and that requires a sponsor.
Your future wife can be a sponsor
You'll need a pile of documents such as passport, ID card (PK), and a couple of thousand US$ (check the number) in provable funds.
Once married, you will probably have to prove you and/or your wife can support yourselves so may have to prove funds before being granted a limited stay permit (KITAS).
It's unlikely to be an easy process.

Bro , I'm talking about 70-80 millions indonesian rupees.  I have heard from someone that could help you for hotel , Fast food corner or something like that .

Azam Afzal :

Bro , I'm talking about 70-80 millions indonesian rupees.  I have heard from someone that could help you for hotel , Fast food corner or something like that .

Youve heard wrong Bro