Courier company for sending letter from Saigon to Vung Tau

I'd like to send a letter from Ho Chi Minh City (HCM) to Vung Tau by courier. Letter weight is less than 100g, and it has to reach Vung Tau in 2-3 days. Recipient needs to sign for it to confirm receipt. I don't need to sent it until late May, so please post your suggestions and ideas before then.

Just seen that viettelpost provide this service. Also, Vietnam Post provides a Express Mail Service (EMS). Unfortunately neither the transit time nor the postage rate table is visible on that link.

Can anyone recommend either of them or similar company? Have you sent letter by courier within Vietnam? I've seen some posts suggesting approaching a local business. Has anyone used the expat.com local listings at: https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … r-service/

I tried to telephone the Alsimexco company listed on there. A recorded message said the number is incorrect (or something similar).

p.s. Just now did an online search for Alsimexco and that bought up their main phone number. Spoke to a guy there who has sent me his email via sms. Anyone used Alsimexco or Công Ty Xi Mạ Thủy Lực Sài gòn (the other Saigon listing on expat.com classifieds)?

The services I was asking about in the OP are ViettelPost and Vietnam Post EMS. ViettelPost link got hidden for review after I edited the original posting.

Have used all sorts before but Vietpost seems as good as any and never had a problem.

EMS is fine, used them numerous times.