Leaving job in first month with work visa

If someone has work visa but he want to go back to his home country as he is not getting satteled and having family issues in firth month of the job can he resign what is the process is there any panalty from the employer

You can resign in probation period with one day notice.  No penalty.  In case of any issues, read this:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333

Thanks for the response i just want to ask as in contract it it is written that both the parties in end the contract by letting each other as three month notice does in that case someone need to stay for three month or not , and if someone have just spent 15 days and want to quit and get back to home

There is a probation period by law during which 1 day notice can be given.  Read the link I pasted above.

what if they ask to reimburse visa fee , my visa period is 6 month but expiry date shows two years

Read the link.  By law you don't need to pay anything.  If they ask and don't agree, the link has the process of how you can fight it.

Hi I have passport and visa along with me can i leave directly

Yes but then don't plan on coming back to Bahrain.  You can be marked as absconding and banned from entering or working in Bahrain again.

Can i leave the company in bahrain if i came before 1 week with work visa and i find another job with more salary what i have to do

Is it commonplace for the employer to end the employment within probation period without good cause?

I am coming on May 1st with family. There is no reason to fail the probation but the stakes are higher given the upheaval!

This is what probation period is.  Either party can terminate without a reason or notice.

@XTang is employee have to pay any visa fees to employer?

See the link in my first reply on this thread. Simple answer, no. And read that link before asking questions that have been answered many times before.

Hi I am working in baharin last 2 month I give my resign  my current employer  but he didn't accept i said to him according to baharin labour law in 1 day prior notice I will leave the job .But he threatened me and tell you go anywhere I don't care you go lmra etc. I want he just cancelled my visa thats it  But he refuse he ask me money I agreed also but he now refuse .then what should I do now

Read the above responses, if your in probation period you can leave and you don't have to pay anything. Probation is as per your contract what you signed with your employer